Sunday, April 26, 2009

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Why is it so hard for me to make a decision? I Know that part of it has to do with the fact that I truly do love to do a lot of things and enjoy a lot of different kinds of food. That is definitely the problem when it comes to me choosing food at restaurants, but is it really the main problem I have with making decisions in general? I find it hard to beleive that liking too many things can really be a deterrent to moving forward. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I try so hard to please other people and make others happy that the end result is that I myself become rather indecisive. I think that is part of the problem with the guys in my life also, not the freinds, the other ones.

I find myself putting forward a lot more effort to try and get to know somebody then they are with me. This one guy in particular that I have been talking to online is very elusive. I still have not met him yet. I think that's it's time to stop thinking that it'll ever happen. He seems like a nice enough guy, and maybe eventually he'd be a cool guy to meet, but as of right now, things are not going in the direction I want them to be. The fact of the matter is it has been hard to me to make this decision to stop trying and basically decide to put myself in the position of power instead of the position of under the control of HIS whims. Not in the sense that I find it hard for me to be in control, because really i find that the most easy decision to make, but rather it is more in the sense that despite being in control I try to please everyone else more often than not and I find it hard for me to make a decision when it comes to my own state of happiness when there is still hope that things might change. This is for sure not the best rope to be walking on and I think it's something that I need to work on. Does anyone else seem to have this inability to make a decision about their own happiness, or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment