Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A plan has been set in motion...about my future!

I know I'm not the most proactive person out there. I mean I can be when I want to be, and when I want to be there really is no stopping me.(hehe, I rhymed:P) In many cases my friends "urge" me to be more proactive about a lot of things, especially when it comes to school related issues. Often I tend to leave things to the last minute, but this time I didn't. This time I listened to my friends and I took the initiative... I accepted my program of choice at a local college! No waiting until the last minute and rushing to make the cut. This time I knew what had to get done and I did it. Next academic year, come fall 2009, I will be enrolled and an attending student in Journalism at Algonquin College!

I'm so excited for it! I can't wait for this new phase of my life to begin! I'm done my BA in Mass Communications and I'm moving on. I'll be at a new school, in a new environment and meeting and getting to know new people. This doesn't mean that I want to leave my friends behind. I hope that our relationships never change and can only grow stronger as time moves on and we are all entering new phases in our lives. It's a time of change for most of us, and hopefully that change is ultimately good, even if it may not seem that way at the present time. It's definitely something to be looking forward to and it gives me more hope that one day I might reach my end goal of being a magazine journalist (hopefully - fingers crossed!)! A plan has been set in motion and hopefully things will unravel in a most desirable way.

To the future! To our future! To MY future! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment