Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Feature..Check it out

Hello everyone!

How's it going? Ok, I'll keep this one as short as possible.. I'm starting a new feature here called "Featured Bands". I'm going to simply give the name of the band and if possible, post a link to their site so everyone can go check them out in a gadget on the side bar. I am going to try and make this a weekly, if not bi-weekly thing where the bands rotate. Also, in addition, if I remember and have the time, I am going to try and write a brief description of why I chose them to be featured in a new blog entry. I hope you all enjoy this new feature and this week's feature band called Gracefield.

I have chosen Gracefield as my Featured Band because they are local, homegrown talent hailing from Waterloo/Kitchner, Ontario. They are a rock/pop punk band and they have the potential to go far. With a great sound and the heart to do whatever it takes to make it, they are beginning to start their journey towards what is hopefully stardom with the release of their album on May 5th, 2009. Enjoy!

On a side note, I still haven't met this guy yet. Hopefully something comes of it and we get a chance to meet this weekend. If not, it is really of no great loss to me and ultimately I think I'd still like to meet him if for nothing else but to make a new friend. I jut hope that he feels the same way. In either case, like I said before, I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket and I'm putting myself out their to meet new people and have some fun. After all, I'm only 22, I should live a little, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment