Thursday, April 9, 2009

My first blog

Hey everyone!!

I'm starting this blog because I love to write and I feel like I have a lot to say about various things in life. There is always something on my mind and so I thought I'd share it with you all!:) I find that a lot of my friends come to me for advice about sex or relationships, with friends or significant others or even family, and also about music. I am a very eclectic person when it comes to my musical tastes. Based on this, I thought it would be fun to create a blog where other people can read about my experiences and ideas and live and learn from my mistakes and maybe share some of their own..lol! If people also feel like it, anyone can and should feel free to ask me questions anonymously or otherwise. I feel like I have a lot to offer anyone who reads this.

Sex, Love, and Rock 'N' Roll is just about that. It's about the connections we make with others and about the lives that we share and the music that gets us to the places that we want to go. I'm hoping to make this a weekly blog post, if not more. I'd love to talk about my relationships and dating and things that are basically just on my mind all the time. So hopefully you will all enjoy what you read and stay in touch!

TTYL..until the next blog!

1 comment: